At Beaumont’s Butchers we only provide the highest quality locally farmed meats. Our butchers are highly skilled craftsmen of their trade, knowledgeable and always happy to help with cooking times and recipe ideas.
All our beef is hung in our fridges on the bone or carcass, for a minimum of 21 days being processed into prime joints and cuts.
We serve a number or specialities that are top quality meats cut to serve a number of palate preferences.
Our specialities include the following:
- Rolled Sirloin of Blythburgh Free Range Pork filled with mixed cheeses and French Garlic. Very popular!
- Free Range double chicken fillet, filled with our own sausage meat then wrapped with Suffolk dry bacon and garnished with mixed herbs.
- Free Range chicken fillet filled with blue cheese laid upon a bed of leeks, wrapped with Suffolk bacon.
- Chicken Parcels including chicken legs, boneless, filled with sausage meat & apricots or sausage meat & bacon.
- Too many others to list!!
Mr Douglas from Suffolk is our local supplier of lambs, reared in grassland fields that surround Newmarket.
The lambs from Mr Douglas are of the uppermost quality and consistent week in, week out. A true welfare friendly product where the taste and tenderness sells itself.
All our pork is Blythburgh free range, to see how our pigs are raised click here
Free Range turkeys from our village farmer; the golden promise Free Range turkey from Saffron Walden, just a short distance away.
Free Range and organic chickens from Sutton Hoo. These chickens are reared as nature intended on a GM-Free diet mainly from wheat with no antibiotics, growth promoters or stimulants of any kind.
We have a selection of game including rabbits, pheasant, partridge and venison. All from local shoots.